Uniform helps to promote a sense of pride in our school; create a sense of community and belonging and it supports our commitment to inclusion.
We have chosen our uniform as it is practical, smart and designed with health and safety in mind. It is considered good value for money. In order to support a sense of belonging to the school and community, we encourage the wearing of our school logo on jumpers, cardigans, and PE t-shirts. These are available to purchase directly from Riviera Schooldays and can be viewed/purchased online at:
However, we also recognise that the cost of branded uniform can be prohibitive, so as an alternative, non-logo items can be purchased from any high street store or supermarket. Our PTFA hold regular second-hand uniform sales which offer out-grown uniform in good, clean condition. We would also encourage any families to come and speak with any member of staff for help with the purchase of uniform as needed – we are always happy to help in any way we can.
PLEASE ENSURE ALL UNIFORM IS LABELLED CLEARLY
Our School Uniform
- Green sweatshirt or cardigan (preferably with a logo)
- White polo shirt or shirt (logo optional)
- Grey or black trousers, skirt, or pinafore dress
- White, grey, or black socks or tights (no leggings)
- Sensible smart black flat shoes
Optional summer alternatives
- Green and white checked dress
- Smart grey or black shorts
- KS1 Yellow PE t-shirt (logo compulsory)
- KS2 White/Green PE t-shirt (logo compulsory)
- Plain black shorts (tracksuit bottoms may be worn when the weather is cold)
- Trainers / Plimsolls
- Hair should be neat, tidy and of conventional style appropriate for children of primary school age.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- Large headbands/hair accessories, excessive hair gel or extreme haircuts are not permitted.
- Maximum of one pair of stud earrings which the pupil should be able to easily remove/replace by themselves
- A watch is allowed, but no other jewellery permitted.
- No temporary tattoos, make up or nail varnish should be worn.